« All packed up! | Main | Photo of the week - March 15, 2011 »

A slight change of plans...

My dad's flight from Eugene was canceled today due to weather, so he didn't make it to Philadelphia tonight as planned. And for some reason, he can't get a flight until Monday night. I'm still leaving on Sunday for Vermont, and he's changed his flight to arrive up there (Albany) on Tuesday morning, so unfortunately he's going to miss the first 1.5 days of the class. I'll try to work double duty for those days so he's not too far behind :-)

By the way, the two times I've flown through Eugene I've been delayed or canceled. I think I'll probably avoid that airport for for a while.

Reader Comments

There are no comments for this journal entry. To create a new comment, use the form below.

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.
Author Email (optional):
Author URL (optional):
Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>